BUTON LIMITED is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, cleaning operatives and contractors and minimises our potential impact on the environment. We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
The waste in our business includes, cleaning liquids, detergents, polishing cloths, mops, buckets, brooms and vacuum cleaners and etc.
Our Policy therefore, is to:
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into our decision making and activities
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as is possible.
- Minimise energy and water use within client’s premise/site and processes in order to conserve supplies and minimise the consumption of natural resources.
- As far as is possible, purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment.
- Train, educate and inform our employees and cleaning operatives about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees/cleaning operatives and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop and maintain appropriate emergency response programmes.
This Environmental policy statement will be reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses the above stated Environmental Policy and is fully committed to its implementation.
This Environmental Policy statement is signed and authorized by:
Name: Gergana Antonova
Position: Company Director
tel: +44 (0)2033 84 39 27;
mob: +44 (0)7878 58 32 49